A ‘Sunshine Cocktail’ is probably one of the most used recipes in cocktail books, however, each recipe is slightly different and I’ve yet to see two the same! So we decided to create our very own version perfect for these warm sunny afternoons, relaxing to the sounds of nature or reading a book here at Dimpsey Glamping. So I am excited to share our recipe for the ‘Dimpsey Sunshine Cocktail’, it’s quite potent but very summery 😉
- 1 shot (25ml) of white rum
- 1/2 shot (12.5ml) of vermouth
- 1/2 shot (12.5ml) of gin
- 200ml pineapple juice
- 50ml orange juice
- A dash of grenadine
- A slice of orange
- Cocktail cherry
- And a large tumbler cocktail shaker and glass
- Add everything to a cocktail shaker apart from the orange slice and the cherry.
- Shake well with cracked ice, then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Add the orange slice and cherry as a garnish.
- Serve straight away and enjoy!